[Amps] For cats sake!

Will Matney craxd1 at verizon.net
Sun Mar 5 19:43:42 EST 2006

Colin,

If it happens anything like the movie National Lampoons Christmas Vacation, he wont need to make an excuse as all will be left is a black smoldering spot in the outline of a cat on the floor, LOL! Of course there, the cat chewed its way through an extension cord with 110 Vac on it. 3000 Vdc, I dont know what it would look like, Hi Hi.

Best,

Will