[Amps] SB-220 Unmodification

carl s. carlseye at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Mar 10 17:34:47 EST 2006

   You gotta hand it those who are still willing to tackle a job like
that.!!  I'd dearly love to get my hands on something like that>>!!
  As it is I've got my hands full with projects that may or may not ever see
the light of day.!! (highly modified SB201/200),  line voltage adjuster ,
amps to be repaired (for others),  2 6 mtr. rigs to rebuild, and to top it
all off, I've gotta try to do what I can for our
  own , Museum of science and industry, here in Tampa fl. I know this isn't
the place to ask, but if there are any out there who would like to help,
please e-mail me here at my address.!!!
     Thanks guys (and gals ) (not an afterthought)
        CARL / KZ5CA