[Amps] Proof of idiocy

HAROLD B MANDEL ka1xo at juno.com
Tue Mar 14 07:25:33 EST 2006

Many Jennings vacuum variables have this neat little
set screw in the top cap that stops the thread somewhere near
the end of it's travel.

Alpha used this to prevent tuning up on 10 meters in the
77dX days and one of the "allowed" 10 meter mod steps was
to crank this set screw out a few turns.

Hal
W4HBM