[Amps] Tubes

Artmouton k5fnq at cox.net
Wed Mar 15 22:31:28 EST 2006

I am selling tubes given to me for the "hams" by a neighbor with a commo
shop.  Proceeds to be contributed to
the local club. I brought 4 boxes of small tubes to our Lafayette Hamfest
and the club made about $150 on selling them.
It looked like old times to see everyone hovering around the boxes of tubes.
There are the larger ones and are for sale.
Funds to go to the local club  Acadiana Amateur Radio Association..  P.O.
Box 51174      70505
http://w5ddl.org/
You should probably send the check to me, but payable to the club.
The available tubes and suggested price are:

Tube                                                Number available
suggested price
829B                                                10
$10.00 each, discount for more
8643                                                  10
$5 (I could find very little on this tube - is this too low?)
6155 (same as 4-125 I understand)   4                               $15
4-125                                                2
$15
8072                                                 2
both spoken for at this time
5894                                                1
$5
254 (weird tube with side connector)  1                            $???
807                                                    8
Is $10 too much?

If any price is too much let me know or make and offer.
If someone thinks this is a give away let me know as I would like to see the
club make something on this.
Will be glad to send jpg's
They are all in boxes NOS tubes
73, Art K5FNQ

Art Mouton

"[S]o long as the people do not care to exercise their freedom,
those who wish to tyrannize will do so; for tyrants are active
and ardent, and will devote themselves in the name of any number
of gods, religious and otherwise, to put shackles upon sleeping
men." --Voltaire