[Amps] ESI 253

Will Matney craxd1 at verizon.net
Tue Mar 21 22:46:53 EST 2006

All,

The seller I bought from has another he just e-mailed me about, same price and listed it on ebay. Below is the link for any interested. You'll have to get the lead set for it as it uses the 4-wire method. The plug for the leads plugs on a PC board which comes out in front like that digital Heathkit one did. Really, you could solder the leads right on the PC board and it will work. You'd just need a couple of kelvin clips and two pieces of shielded cable. ESI just recently decided to drop this model from their line, but all parts are still available for it.

ESI 253;

http://cgi.ebay.com/ESI-253-AUTORANGING-IMPEDANCE-METER_W0QQitemZ7602814274QQcategoryZ25421QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem