[Amps] RE : History of AMPS

hermans on4kj at skynet.be
Tue Nov 14 16:40:11 EST 2006

Sorry guys but this is just the image of a very very small part of what
keeps humanity actif in the whole society world wide.
Fortunately for some...... Unfortunately for others......Take out of it what
you need to feel good.
Myself I saw the sun rise in the east 281602 times ..... Nothing changed in
human behaviour since anyhow.
One would say fortunately we are HAM's..............! ! ! ! ! !
IMHO , in human beings you shall believe, damned you are if you dont, damned
you are if you do.

Feel good and have fun all.

Jos on4kj