[Amps] 3CX3000 Tuned Input Calibration

Bob Maser bmaser at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Oct 29 16:56:48 EST 2006

Not wanting to get involved with cooling problems while adjusting the amp
under full steam,  I opted to redo the tuned input using 69 ohms from the
cathode to ground.  I had to shuffle the fixed silver micas around on 160
but in the end got all the bands down to 1.2:1 with the resistor and the
result was all bands came in at 1.2 to 1.3:1 under full power into a dummy
load.  I am a happy camper.  Now that I have it working on all bands 160
thru 20, it's for sale on QTH.com.

73  Bob W6TR