[Amps] Henry 3K-A Step Start Resitor Cone

m.ford k1ern at pioneerwireless.net
Wed Sep 6 22:15:22 EDT 2006

Ok its a heater. Infrared also for some reason. Goes in a glass tube.
You can find them everywhere from the farm supply store to the local
donut shop. They even screw into light bulb sockets like fuses and all
the other old neat stuff. But I still have yet to read of their intented purpose.

And to make matters worse, we are now back to nichrome wire.