[Amps] US source for TRIODE board

Ian White GM3SEK gm3sek at ifwtech.co.uk
Thu Sep 21 18:03:09 EDT 2006

K5MO wrote:
>Looks like Toms Tubes is not accepting orders....is there another US
>source for this?  Sure
>looks like a nifty little circuit

Tom's Tubes is the only US distributor for my Triode Board and Tetrode
Boards. Everyone is hoping that Tom will return from hospital soon, but
you can also buy direct from me.

For faster ordering and payment from the USA, we now accept PayPal.
Shipping direct from Scotland normally takes 5-7 days. You can also pay
by personal check in the mail, or even "green stamps". Full details are
on the Order Forms on the website (see below).

We are also trying to make the component kits available, but are having
supply problems with some of the parts. Delivery of the last few parts
is expected in mid-October. As soon as the kits are complete and ready
for shipping, we'll let the whole world know!

--
73 from Ian GM3SEK
http://www.ifwtech.co.uk/g3sek/boards