[Amps] US source for TRIODE board

Paul Whatton paul at g4dcv.co.uk
Thu Sep 21 18:53:48 EDT 2006

John, whatever you do, if KA0RYT contacts you after this message to say
he has a triode board for sale do not send him any money!

I posted a similar message here some time ago, he emailed me to say he
had one, we agreed a price, I sent him the money but the board has never
arrived. Just loads of excuses despite many emails and even phone calls.

I've written it off now but if he is still reading the mail and tries it
again I hope I've save you loosing your money too.

73 Paul G4DCV