[Amps] off topic but here goes

Gudguyham at aol.com Gudguyham at aol.com
Thu Sep 28 06:53:30 EDT 2006

In a message dated 9/28/2006 3:01:42 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
g8gsq at eltac.co.uk writes:

Screen printing stencils are produced photographically, my local  guy
takes disc files and has a fancy printer to make the artwork, and I  get
charged around $70 for a permanent screen. I have also seen them made  at
home from laser printer output. Screen printing materials are not
especially cheap, but you will probably be set up for life with one lot
of  purchases.

Steve