[Amps] MLA-2500

jeremy-ca km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Sat Dec 8 22:28:18 EST 2007

Pull the time delay tube and measure for "filament" continuity. Also
visually check for a cracked base. If the unit is bad then jumper the thru
path pins in the socket. Then remember to wait a good 2 minutes before going
into transmit. Ive never liked the 75 second period and yes I know Eimac
says 60 seconds is OK.

Also remove the bottom cover and check for filament voltage at the sockets.

Those are the basic tests before getting into the DC relay path.

Carl
KM1H

Carl
KM1H