[Amps] Alpha 87 schematics

Dick Green WC1M wc1m at msn.com
Tue Dec 11 22:56:16 EST 2007

Ulf,

If it's any help, I have the same schematics as you do, and my amp was
manufactured in 1995. I believe the schematics came with the amp or I got
them from Alpha shortly after purchase. The amp you have must be pretty old,
perhaps from the early production runs. I understand there were a few
problems back then. You might consider negotiating with Alpha to swap some
or all the boards for current revs.

73, Dick WC1M