[Amps] Beryllium Oxide

mike kendall ke6cvh at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 12 04:11:57 EST 2007

Clive,
  We do "drills" on our ship and an old drill is for broken tubes.  The subject came up if we still have any tubes that, if broken, would require the old hazard spill kit that was put together for broken tubes.  We then asked what had tubes and the majority is in an HF system (280ea 4CX250's!).  We have at least one system with an old glass tube and then we have the assortment of magnetrons, klystrons, CFA's (cross field amplifiers).  If we can't find a tube with hazardoes material then we are going to do away with the drill card.
73,
Mike