[Amps] High voltage rectifiers for Henry 3K

Roger sub1 at rogerhalstead.com
Mon Dec 24 17:09:27 EST 2007

> Why make one and butcher up a classic?

Butcher?

You can make one that looks just like the original and matches the specs
with a little effort and maybe $10 to $15, but it does require familiarity
with making molds and working with resins.

Besides, the 2K and 3K are the cheapest amps on the used market today. I'd
happily sell my 2K4 for what I've seen some rough 76As go for on e-bay.
OTOH I can use it to help with the heating while chasing DX <:-))

73

Roger (K8RI)