[Amps] constant current curves

Steve Flood flood at ixi.net
Sun Jan 28 15:43:00 EST 2007

Was EIMAC the only folks who published CC curves with their tube specs?  I have a copy of their 'care and feeding' booklet, and the associated calculator, as part of my effort to learn more about amplifier theory before diving into a build.  It was an interesting exercize to go through the examples with the curves and the calculator.  However, what about other tube data such as RCA?  Apparently, they did not publish the constant current curves, so how does one go through a similar exercize with their tubes?

Second question:  What are recommendations for a Pi/Pi-L network program or software?

Thanks,
Steve KK7UV