[Amps] tubes

c.s. carlseye at verizon.net
Thu Jul 5 15:47:34 EDT 2007

      Much has been said about Richardson's cornering the tube market in
the U.S. I have often wondered about this and about the possible
politics involved. It would seem to go against the rules insofar as
'anti-trust' laws are concerned!! I for one will "never" knowingly buy
from any source known to be connected to Richardson's in any way shape
or form.!! I can only hope that some day the "chinese" will make tubes ,
not better, but exactly like the originals.!! ( I may die before that
happens ) I do know that some chinese tubes are just pure JUNK.!!!
         C.S.