[Amps] Dummy Load DA-174/GRM-10

jeremy-ca km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Wed Jul 18 19:07:18 EDT 2007

It sounds as if it may be a reactive dummy load for performance testing the
specs of a TX or small amp. But is there any switching of jumper options?
The resistors should be non inductive, maybe Dale or similar brand.

The ones Im familiar with use a big rotary inductor and a vacuum variable
with calibration charts to set a wide range of possibilities. However they
were used for 1 to 5KW units. I have one here that was in use for many years
at National Radio military division. It still comes in handy.

Carl
KM1H