[Amps] SB200

Gudguyham at aol.com Gudguyham at aol.com
Fri Jun 29 17:57:57 EDT 2007

In a message dated 6/29/2007 4:34:22 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
carlseye at verizon.net writes:

I*   thought I was so smart, (til now) I have always managed to tame
any SB200,  but this one is exceptional. I know, Iv'e been down this road
before, but  This time I'm stumped (again)
This amp is very   docile on any band but 10.00 meters.!!
The only thing I haven't done  so far is to change the "chinese"
572B's for the original  572B/t160L.!!!!
are there any comments on this  situation???
carl /  kz5ca

Most likely the resistors in the parasitic suppressors have changed value
and are not doing the job.  Yoke them and check them, then replace them  with
film resistors.  Lou