[Amps] AMP Reflector Quality of Information

Dick Knol dick.knol at planet.nl
Tue Mar 20 07:50:10 EST 2007

Pete,

Thanks for the contribution, we will see when this subject will be killed by
the Administrator. It's getting morning time in Georgia.
My statement is not a matter of taking sides. However, I oppose dictatorship
and censorship. As a free man in a free world I strongly support free
speech. If that is taking sides so be it.

Cheers, Dick
PA3DUV