[Amps] AMP Reflector Quality of Information

Administrator amps at myrealbox.com
Tue Mar 20 15:17:52 EST 2007

OK folks ... I thought this would burn itself out but it has
not.  I do not want to return to moderating every post so let
this thread die.

The technical quality (signal to noise ratio) has greatly
improved here in the last several months mostly due to the
massive reduction is name calling and ego-puffery.  Those
who believe they are missing "quality technical information"
are welcome to seek it elsewhere or invite technically savvy
individuals to join the activity here.  However, discussions
of reflector policy, personal attacks, ego-puffery, and
pseudo-science will not be tolerated.