[Amps] Stupid questions...

Ed elh54 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 20 19:54:59 EST 2007

I've only been reading this reflector a couple of weeks Chris, so I know I
should keep my mouth shut, but I agree with you completely. I've worked with
several engineers in my career (I'm not a real registered one, just an SBE
one with 30 years of experience), once in a while you'll run across a Bill
Orr or a Doug DeMaw, but most engineering experts think they are like
doctors (demi gods) and you're stupid if you ask almost any question. I
continue to ask stupid questions and learn something new every day. Once
upon a time I was in Jim Haynie's novice class and I'll never forget
something he told us:"You'll never learn a darn thing running your mouth".
So now I'll shut up and continue to read the mail.
Ed-KV5I