[Amps] Bird wattmeter

Gary Smith wa6fgi at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 8 10:47:55 EDT 2007

To all:
I agree the Bird wattmeter is the "standard" that most swear (at?) by.
Also, Array solutions is a very good instrument but Imo, not really to
suitable for everyday field use.
Big question is: if a Bird is 10% accurate or so full scale, you are reading
90  Po instead of 100 Po?  Or 110 Po?  Regarding everyday qro,  1500 Po vs.
1350  or 1650 Po? Don't think it'll make much difference to the guy on the
other end of the conversation when measured in db.
Just my ob on this now running thin thread,
73's,
Gary...wa6fgi

(balance of message snipped fro brevity)