[Amps] QRO-stuff

David Lisney g0fvt at hotmail.com
Thu May 24 17:48:52 EDT 2007

Hi,
for what it is worth I have bought stuff from this Ebay vendor, ( a pair of
GS35Bs), if I remember correctly the Paypal payment was actually made to a
ham in the US.
To the vendors credit the tubes/valves arrived AIRMAIL to the UK. The
heatsinks and the actual devices were sent seperately in different boxes.

I remember being somewhat amazed at how cheap the shipping was considering
the considerable weight of these valves, I think the shipping was in the
region of £15 or $25 US for the pair.

His feedback rating is good and he has been selling the same type of goods
for a while, I can only judge by my own experience and that was positive,
regards David G0FVT