[Amps] QRO-stuff

Bob Sutton zl1rs at yahoo.com
Thu May 24 18:28:27 EDT 2007

This is a little off the thread about the eBay vendor
under discussion, but still a good point to consider

Not only for possible postage economy reasons, it is
also a good idea to send the GS35b cooler separated
from the GS35b tube body as the cooler is very heavy
and can crack the tube body during rough handling in
the postal/courier system.

--- David Lisney <g0fvt at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> for what it is worth I have bought stuff from this
> Ebay vendor, ( a pair of
> GS35Bs), if I remember correctly the Paypal payment
> was actually made to a
> ham in the US.
> To the vendors credit the tubes/valves arrived
> AIRMAIL to the UK. The
> heatsinks and the actual devices were sent
> seperately in different boxes.

zl1rs at yahoo.com