[Amps] AL1500 cooling mod?

rt_clay at bellsouth.net rt_clay at bellsouth.net
Thu Sep 6 13:27:13 EDT 2007

While the specified operating temp may indeed be that high, the operating life of the cap decreases with increasing temperature.

I found the following document,

http://industrial.rell.com/pdfs/IPG_AN_appguide.pdf

which claims on page 15 "For capacitors operating at moderate temperature the operating life doubles for each 10 deg C that operating temperature is reduced."

Tor
N4OGW

From: "jeremy-ca" <km1h at jeremy.mv.com>