[Amps] 4CX250 IMD

Gary Schafer garyschafer at comcast.net
Sat Sep 29 22:43:45 EDT 2007

You guys are not reading the spec sheets right. As to power at different
voltages, they show a maximum plate current of 250 ma at 1500 volts and also
at 2000 volts. Of course power is greater at the higher voltage.

You are also getting input and output powers mixed up. Also some of the
specs are for two tubes.
There is no spec in the Eimac sheet that shows 470 watts PEP output for a
single tube.

73
Gary  K4FMX