[Amps] Amps Digest, Vol 64, Issue 5

jeremy-ca km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Wed Apr 2 17:23:09 EDT 2008

The Tohotsu relays are very popular worldwide for QRO at VHF/UHF. I use the
CX-600N at 222 and the CX-520D& CX-540D  from 432 thru 2304 MHz.
Selected for the excellent stated and measured isolation.

I havent experienced any hot switching or blown preamps in the 25 or so
years Ive used them.

Carl
KM1H