[Amps] 3CX3000A7 input impedance

Roger (K8RI) sub1 at rogerhalstead.com
Mon Apr 21 13:49:37 EDT 2008

Dr. David Kirkby wrote:
> jeremy-ca wrote:
>
>> Hi Dave,
>>
>> The attempt is still there.
>>
>> It is IP 62.149.36.51  and www.g8wrb.org
>>
>> Zone Alarm claims it is asking for my Ebay password which is in a ZA
>> protected area. It is also the only site that has recently attempted
>> this in the years ZA has been on the PC.
>>
>> There is no alert when I go just to the basic site, just when I go for
>> that Svetlana data at www.g8wrb.org/data/Svetlana/pdf/3CX3000A7.pdf

I don't get the PW request, but the image is corrupted. I only see about
the top 1/2" of the tube image.
I've tried a number of times over the past few days using a LINUX based
machine.
It downloaded fine on the Windows (XP-Pro) next to it although I'm in
the middle of a "re-install" so Adobe Reader is downloading.  (Man but I
love a 10 Meg connection)
I get the same partial image with XP Pro although the full page loads on
both computers.

No requests for a PW on either.

73

Roger (K8RI)