[Amps] 3CX3000A7 input impedance

Dr. David Kirkby david.kirkby at onetel.net
Mon Apr 21 17:09:33 EDT 2008

Roger (K8RI) wrote:
> I don't get the PW request, but the image is corrupted. I only see
> about the top 1/2" of the tube image.

I'd agree there is a problem, with the image. I looked on 3 computers
and I have 8 copies of that file, but all are identical copies, so its
not something I can do anything about. Either Svetlana produced a pdf
file with a bad image, or I've got a corrupted pdf file 8 times over.

Carl is not saying that there is a password being requested, but that a
password is apparently being looked for without the users knowledge. But
I am skeptical of this, since I would expect others to find it if this
is the case. Hence I suspect if there is code attempting to look for an
eBay password, that code has been added somewhere between the web server
and Carl's computer. I do not believe the web server is compromised in
any way.

If the web site was trying to get an eBay password and ZoneAlarm was
able to detect this, then everyone with the pro version of ZoneAlarm
should see it. But so far there is not a single report of this, other
than from Carl.

Just to convince myself even more the pdf file is not in any way nasty,
I did a search for the string "ebay" (ignoring case) in that file and it
is not there.