[Amps] 374A Filament transformer

Robert Perdue kc0hfl at cox.net
Wed Aug 13 01:03:17 EDT 2008

I wondered that myself but was thinking theese tubes will not be running to
there full potential so is3/4 amp a peice enough? I am no Alpha expert
usually the amps I build I make room for al the required parts but thought I
would try this conversion and keep it neat/clean. I just want legal limit
and most likelyt when it is done I will use it a few times and set it aside
and start another project. Next on my list is a water cooled G17B 2 tube amp
I have used water cooling on my 1.2 Gig stuff so why not HF

73,Bob