[Amps] Disc Ceramic Markings

Barrie Smith barrie at centric.net
Sun Aug 17 16:30:18 EDT 2008

I'm about to start on a construction project.  Looking through my stash of disc ceramics I came upon about 20 units that have a confusing (to me) marking.

The body color is a dull orange, there is a small red mark on the top, top line says 103 (which is 10,000 pf, I believe).

The next line down has a capital K.  To the right of the K there are three black spots, in a circle  The two on the top are obtuse triangles, one at about ten o'clock, the other at two o'clock.  The third mark is a quadrangle at six o'clock.

With the aid of a recent handbook, and my LC meter, I've discovered just about every bit of information I need except the voltage rating.

Could the black dots have anything to do with the voltage rating?

TIA, 73,
Barrie, W7ALW, DN36au,
QRV 6M, 432 & 1296 EME