[Amps] Looking for eimac 3-500Z

Steven Grant, W4IIV stevengrant98 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 13 21:00:34 EST 2008

try RF parts, tho i also reccomend the chinese tubes
  steven

Imam YB4IR <yb4ir at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Dear All,
I need 2 pcs of eimac 3-500Z for my TL922. By some information that eimac 3-500Z is discontinue.

Please give me information how I can repalce my old tube with new tube with the same specification for my TL922 and of course with low cost (including shipment cost to Palembang, Indonesia) for amateur radio budget.. hi hi I am not a rich man...

Thank you 73 de YB4IR - Imam

STEVEN GRANT    W4IIV