[Amps] off topic but......Robins

Steve Berg wa9jml at tbc.net
Mon Jan 28 12:41:34 EST 2008

Here I thought all of you folks with the big amps were able to make your
own sunspots.  Like the feds can make their own auroras there in Alaska.

Lacking an amplifier, I have been having fun working Europeans and South
Americans on 80 meter CW with my barefoot Corsair II.

After I get everything working right in the shack again, and buy a Ten
Tec tuner, I will be on the market for a medium power amp.  I get into
enough trouble here in this subdivision with 6 meters, I don't want to
run real QRO here.  It is darned hard to get all the tar and feathers
scraped off.

Steve WA9JML