[Amps] qsk5 question...

jerome schatten romers at shaw.ca
Tue Jun 17 22:09:40 EDT 2008

Dick... thanks for your reply. I have no amp relay... the amp is on
all the time. Zero bias gg. Small idle current. The only thing I need
the qsk5 to do is switch the antenna.

Can you pull the line to the Amp Relay and disconnect the amp i/p and
the amp o/p and on the qsk5 and tell me if you get straight through
operation with the power off? It might be the case that they are using
the standby voltage from the amp relay line for something. I can't
tell from the schematic. Matter of fact, I can't see the Amp Relay
jack on the schematic.

Best,
jerome -va7vv