[Amps] QSK5 question - happy ending

jerome schatten romers at shaw.ca
Thu Jun 19 11:30:52 EDT 2008

Hi...

All is working now, and the 40 year old pair of 813's is merrily
running flawless qsk. It was an interesting journey in which I had
some superb help, without which I'd still be scratching my head.

The manual could have done a better job of describing the signal path
through the device. In the end, my configuration was not covered at
all in the manual. If you are interested in how things finally got
hooked together, drop me an email and I'll send you a diagram.

Thanks to all those that responded to my cry for help and especially
W7VP and N6MW.
Best,
jerome - VA7VV

On Tue, 17 Jun 2008 17:25:08 -0700, jerome schatten <romers at shaw.ca>
wrote:

> Hi... my QSK5 arrived today and is a great puzzlement. I read the
> manual and decided to have a dry run without the amp attached.

[snip]