[Amps] SB-220 Capacitor Bank

Carl km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Fri Jun 20 16:30:42 EDT 2008

Ive been using CDE 381LX 330 uF/450V caps for close to 20 years in that amp
for customers. They fit the blocks perfectly, are higher capacity for
improved peak regulation, 105 degree C and half the length of the originals.
Mouser stocks them.

There is no need to waste time or money on alternative mounting using them.

Carl
KM1H
Amplifier Repairs and 6M conversions since 1964