[Amps] Drake L7 in UK, any idea of value please?

Commander John crazytvjohn at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 17 17:58:13 EDT 2008

I like the L7.  with the matching power supply  they usually sell below $1500 .  Almost always above $1000.  None have sold recently.   They are considered a collector item and somewhat difficult to find.  USA ebay.
  john w9zy
  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tyron <tyron at globalnet.co.uk> wrote:
  Hello Gentleman & Ladies if present!

I wonder if any of you might advise what I could reasonably expect to
sell my working Drake L7 for in England? It has recent new caps and
diodes plus modified glitch resistor and seems to be working well. It is
in pretty good condition I would say but with some markings and
scratches (by previous owner) around the load control scale.

  W9ZY
                .... Commander John ....