[Amps] re 77 mhz to 88 mhz vhf band usage

Fern Rivard crc at cyberlink.bc.ca
Tue Mar 25 11:23:19 EDT 2008

    Sorry if I'm a bit off topic here but don't where else to go with this. Anyone one  here know which countries use the band between 77 mhz  to 88 mhz for fm radio communications? I have several commercial vhf radios which are new in the factory boxes that are meant to use in that range. They were purchased at a swap meet thinking that they were the normal vhf radios to cover the 148 to 174 mhz. Any feedback would be much appreciated.

    Thanks from Fern