[Amps] Refurbishing old amps

Scott McGrath mcgrath at fas.harvard.edu
Fri Mar 28 13:25:23 EDT 2008

Dishwasher with no soap or VERY LITTLE say 1/2 tsp - set on sterilize
cycle cleans everything beautifully hot water  dissolves  all the  gunk
and  the heat  dries everything thoroughly and then set things in the
oven set for about 200F for another couple of hours to completely dessicate
everyting.     HOWEVER  do not let  XYL catch you at this.     Usually
good  to run days dishes before XYL goes out so you get credit for helping
around the house.     I take no responsibility  if  busted by XYL.