[Amps] Harbach Elec now selling Peter Dahl Xfmrs

Rich Hallman - N7TR rich at n7tr.com
Sun May 4 15:18:16 EDT 2008

I just got a reply back from Jeff and he stated due to this specific
transformer (Ten-Tec Titan 425) having 5 secondary's and multiple layer
windings, the major price increase is in the cost of the copper wire and
silicon steel used in the Hipersil cores.  Also....PWD price sheet was
pretty flat since 2000. Jeff stated most of the other transformers are
pretty close to the original PWD costs.

I think it's great that the PWD line continues to be available, I just
will wait to replace the ones in my Titan 425's when they actually fail.

If you have questions...email Jeff directly off the Harbach web site.
He has been very responsive to all my questions.

Thanks...
Rich