[Amps] Core wrapping?

Bob Maser bmaser at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Nov 16 10:09:55 EST 2008

Just a factoid on Formvar coating. The company I worked for in CA used a lot
of it and when it got old and you tried to bend it the Formvar coating would
crack and expose the base copper.  Since we only used it in straight pieces
it was not a problem during manufacturing(Bourns Wirewound Trimpots).  They
threw out a bunch of it when it got brittle.  I wish I had taken more of it
home with me.

Bob W6TR