[Amps] RF Interference

Pat Barthelow aa6eg at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 11 12:41:43 EDT 2008

Hi Bob,

How about salvaging an instrument grade brute force line filter from an old piece of gear, I dont know if they exist in Computer switching supplies, but I tore apart some really old instruments, that had the Industry standard 3 blade connector that accepted the molded cord.  If that brute force filter  is grounded to your enclosure- cage,  that may help.  Then next, maybe a high pass filter between the antenna and the box.

All the best,   Pat Barthelow   AA6EG    Skype:  sparky599Please note my new phone number:(530) 878-7056; aa6eg at k6bj.org

Jamesburg Moonbounce Team

http://www.jamesburgdish.org