[Amps] Have an AL-811 tune question???

Dave Weiss davidhweiss at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 08:47:25 EDT 2008

Dan:

Please take a look at the web site attached.  You will get the straight
information there.

Attempting to seriously under load an amplifier has serious consequences,
don't do it.

<goog_1220963974199>www.kk5dr.com/*Tune*up.htm<http://www.kk5dr.com/Tuneup.htm>

You will learn all you need to do on the web site.  I have 2 Ameritron amps
AL 80 and AL1200; I use the methods on the web site.

Good tuning...
Dave K3FT

www.kk5dr.com/*Tune*up.htm