[Amps] Have an AL-811 tune question???

W7RY w7ry at arrl.net
Tue Sep 9 11:05:44 EDT 2008

>From the KK5DR Site...

"ALC!"

"Any ham operator that does not use an ALC feedback circuit to control the exciter RF output to the amp, is an idiot."

I don't use ALC. I guess I'm an "idiot".  Pretty harsh words for someone who doesn't know me.

I don't use information from someone who insults me.  Take a look at W8JI's site. Better information.

73

Jim W7RY