[Amps] High SWR

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Wed Apr 22 14:39:22 PDT 2009

Jeff, there's a huge difference between being conservative - a good
thing, usually - and forgoing significant benefit because of a
misconception.  I love my SB-220 too, and I try very hard not to do
dumb things like operating it into no load, but SWR, per se, is not
something to worry yourself about, so long as the amplifier can match the load.

73, Pete N4ZR