[Amps] Radio Switch/Multi-Tech

Radio WC6W wc6w_amps at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 24 08:42:26 PDT 2009

Hi Arne,
  I've reworked a few of those using a small hardwood block with a hole drilled in it to back up the part.  An old pin punch ground down to the proper size plus a small hammer complete the task.  I put a piece of foam padding under the balance of the switch for support.

73 & Good morning,
  Marv WC6W

http://wc6w.50webs.com/