[Amps] Mouse droppings

Tim Long tlong8 at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 1 08:03:13 PDT 2009

My club has a 25KW generator that we always used for Field Day.  This
year we discovered a mouse nest in the box that housed all the control
circuits.  The ammonia in the urine caused all connections to become
embrittled and break.  Still not generating power.  Neutralize the
ammonia.  Good luck & 73, Tim, W2UI