[Amps] 3-500Z viable after long storage?

Jim Barber audioguy at charter.net
Mon Aug 10 10:05:15 PDT 2009

Thanks Ian, Carl, others off-list.

I can lift the blower leads and power it separately, disconnect the
anodes and use a 240V Variac I bought for these kinds of tasks to run
things up slowly.

I haven't figured out yet if there is a glitch resistor in addition to
the overcurrent relay. The schematic I have isn't original and there
appear to be a few things that may be different between revisions of the
amp. (not to mention potential user/field mods)

73,
Jim, N7CXI