[Amps] Alternative cooling strategies for SB-220?

Dave White mausoptik at btinternet.com
Thu Dec 17 12:26:57 PST 2009

If my memory serves me correctly the Stanley Steamer was actually a vapour phase tube (a 3CV*** or 4CV*** as opposed to a 3CW*** etc) in a boiler rather than a water cooled tube.

Eimac published this as an amateur service newsletter or similar.  I do have a copy somewhere if you'd like me to copy it.  Actually I have all the Eimac bulletins and keep meaning to scan them when I get some of that rare resource called 'time'

Cheers
Dave G0OIL